Rules for participating in the communities surrounding projects by Divested Computing Group.¶
Effective December 9th 2022
Please keep all personal aspects to a minimum and instead focus on productive, civil, and technical talks.
The following are considered unacceptable behavior.
- Violence, threats of violence or violent language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material.
- Posting or threatening to post other people's personally identifying information ("doxing").
- Posting grossly unsubstantiated claims ("FUD") or deliberate misinformation.
- Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
- Inappropriate recording, including photography.
- Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes sexualized comments or jokes and unwelcomed sexual advances.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following (online or in person).
- Sustained disruption of community areas.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.