User privacy is one of our primary goals.
Detailed below is everything you need to know about how your data is handled.
What data we (Divested Computing Group) collect
- What is received: Cookies (detailed below), Page Visited, Referring Page, User Agent, and IP Address
- PHPSESSID - Set by the server to maintain variables such as CSRF tokens
- How often: On every page visit
- Why it is received: Used to serve the web pages to users
- When it will be deleted: When the web server log files are rotated/deleted
- What else will it be used for: Nothing else
- How to anonymize: Visit the site using the Tor Browser