Divested Computing Group is an umbrella for passion projects by myself, Tad, since 2014.
I am a full-time developer devoted to FOSS and operate independently of any organization or company.
Your donation here will support the following:
- Motivation to continue the free-and-open-source Divested projects
- Providing timely responses to user messages and issues
- Web server costs, currently $60 a year
- Chat server costs, currently $60 a year
- Domain name costs, currently $48 a year
- Compile server upgrades (would like to add 32GB more RAM ~$170)
- Electricity costs, currently averaging $60 a year for compiles
- Acquiring test devices for DivestOS, ranging between $50 and $300+
- I would like to make available at least one extra mirror server, a Gitea instance, and potentially a forum site.
- Occasional contributions to various related community projects (examples here or here)
Via Stripe (bank card)¶
Thank you for your contribution!
Total Count (2021-07-01 through 2021-11-15): donations 12, gross $197
Total Count (2021-07-10 through 2021-11-15): donations 1, gross $40